QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3711|回复: 1

9月份《核合整合按摩》

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-15 11:54:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
核心整合0 a6 C; t% n! q* f4 u4 K( g: n
& P% K$ V/ Z" r2 ]: \
This is a deep body work that opens up the body to much better feelings. It gives more flexibility to the body.  It also gives us deeper freedom of movement in the back and chest so our breathing can be deeper and
0 P. |* X8 J- m' f* ]more relaxed.This gives us more energy and peacefulness.
6 j" h! x7 Z# R! r. o1 PIt is also very good at helping many people solve heir problems with nick and back pain
3 r; ~7 w, X4 m! `6 \6 Z+ u
借此深层的身体按摩,让身体更有感觉、更灵活,背脊与胸腔能更自由的伸展,使呼吸更深且放松。因此,我们能更有能量且得到平静,对颈部及背部疼痛的人特别有帮助8 S7 m+ w7 \/ D' K0 {1 X% T. \
5 I( m7 G- G4 z0 j, x
Breathing, Breath Energy, and Emotional Release* _+ c- g, p/ o" Q
呼吸,呼吸能量与情绪释放9 n  k9 u% z- j4 p- n. @5 B

6 K8 |; K# A/ T% L+ U" wThis work involves the use of deeper breathing and breath energy to open us to deeper and stronger layers of our energy.This gives us a completely new vitality and also helps to unlock so many emotions and other tensions which are locked in the body and unconscious mind Breath Energy.  
9 w+ P) M( y: F; f; T+ D& TThis work can greatly change your life and give a new courage, a new strength and understanding for realizing your potential
6 Q  k+ c% k0 a
借着深呼吸及呼吸的能量打开更深层更巨大的能量,这让我们产生全新的活力,也能帮助我们释放情绪及紧张。这些是深藏在身体里的,属于无意识的呼吸能量。这个个案能大大的改变你的生活给你勇气及全新的力量让你发觉你潜在的能力.
! d$ l, N  W3 Q+ Z+ d/ G7 \( s5 z* }$ G, X& n# r( \
Meditation and Energy Counseling  D0 E& ^& ?$ [; E6 Z$ L- Q! h
静心及能量咨询
; T( @# M2 s) m" G: e. `0 b& c& w3 l
  c, z. o! h1 Z1 j" u4 D; S7 _
A chance to have a deep one on one talk.  In this meeting you can looker from a deeper perspective at your life and how to open it.  Learning how to move in a new practical and energetic direction in life is a key for waking up our love, our soul and our intelligence) f' p6 k1 u9 ]% y
借此一对一的深层对话让你从更深层的观点来检视你的生命,找出伸展的方法,明白生命中新的实际的有能量的发展方向,是一把能打开爱、灵魂与智慧的钥匙
9 ?  g( r. Y! v) D" ?/ f5 l0 T/ h) x4 C  b1 k8 I" X* L" V

* R, M9 I+ N/ d* hRelaxation Energy Massage.
6 }! n! q9 G2 p7 c+ X; e
放松能量按摩; V" ?; o( k* \# G* _

; U3 o# s# L4 w8 PA deep way to bring love and energy to the body. Loving the body can heal and transform so many and many wounds and problems.  Loving touch at the right speed and depth can give a great strength and relaxation. This is such a big support for transforming our life.
( c( q+ L" R/ b+ dLearning how to trust and receive love and touch opens many new doors% n* v" g2 F. Y( b3 m  w

9 S0 ^' O2 r- a0 [/ B
是一种将爱与能量更深层的带入身体的方法,爱你的身体能治疗且转化许多伤口与问题
: |1 v; p5 P# E0 o,带着爱以适当的速度与深度按摩你的身体能带来更大的力量及放松
3 y: s2 k/ [; B3 A,这是对转化生命的最巨大的支持2 e. x* w" {* b; C9 ~
。借此了解如何信任及接受爱与身体的接触+ a& u% ]1 y" w8 X& m; U
,打开内心的许多扇门
* B5 O7 |& q: \) e, |) {' F
% w! F/ ?5 r$ X+ _2 j# S) k
Neck Upper Back and Shoulder Release0 b. r, u, y4 ?
放松颈部上背及肩膀
: d/ [% Q2 e) l  m$ z1 r+ e: M+ b* u+ E
A special work that does exactly what it says.  This helps to relieve pain and tension form the back, neck and shoulders.  If you have lack of freedom of movement, tension, or pain in these areas this session is for you: [& ?% w, C; ^6 U. g
% ]  N% J9 z- H" D# i
以特别的方式对准痛点帮助你解除颈部上背及肩膀的疼痛与紧张。对于身体这几个部位有问题的人特别有效+ l/ d; x9 {+ P% U) r
$ m( R  q8 I5 J8 Y
Energy Clearing Bodywork
% e5 `* u- O8 A4 D) ], E
能量清理8 P* L! X' }8 W  x2 R

( s; `$ r! ]% `/ [% D4 E% S- A7 i4 |; HThis is a very deep bodywork that opens energetic blockes and release them. You can now be more free to live the life you always wanted to live.  This work is also good for removing pain and frustration and other emotional problems from the body.  A deep source of new health can awakening can be opened from this work
- }: L4 Y  ?$ C# R
1 m7 t0 d( C+ l& Y
此深层的身体个案能打开身体卡住的能量,让你能更自由的以你一直以来期望的方式生活。此个案能解除身体的疼痛挫折感及其它的情绪的问题,敲开全新的健康的生命来源
. t7 S9 y4 q  w: [
发表于 2009-12-19 20:46:28 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|中医针推网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 09:55 , Processed in 0.023183 second(s), 18 queries .